CALS ASEMS Application Information:
- Applications for Fall 2022 are now open! Click the following link to go to the application: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cYh7KEm8cDHqoAe
- There are a limited number of openings available and applicants are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. Students should apply early for best consideration.
- Completed applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM on August 14th, 2022.
- CALS ASEMS staff will review application materials and transcripts to make admission decisions.
- Prior to admission, interviews may be necessary for further clarifications, please monitor your email for further instructions.
- If you prefer to complete a paper application, send an email request to email@example.com
Applicants must be:
Majoring in one of the following majors in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences: Agribusiness Economics & Management, Agricultural Technology Management and Education, Animal Sciences, Applied Biotechnology, Biosystems Engineering, Biosystems Analytics & Technology, Environmental & Water Resource Economics, Environmental Sciences, Food Safety, Microbiology, Natural Resources, Nutrition and Food Systems, Nutritional Sciences, Plant Sciences, Precision Nutrition and Wellness, Sustainable Plant Systems, and Veterinary Science.
In addition, students should also meet at least one of the following requirements:
- First generation college student (neither parent or guardian has completed a 4-year bachelor’s degree)
- Offered or awarded a Pell Grant
- From a group underrepresented in STEM
- Community college transfer student