TRiO ASEMS Application
To apply to TRiO ASEMS, follow these steps:
- Download financial verification form. Parent signatures may be required. (This form is available below as a .doc and also within the application). This form will need to be uploaded to the online application.
- Click here to complete the application or copy and paste the following link in your browser: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5cIuIMocw17KMmi
High financial need:
To determine whether you have high financial need according to the Federal Government, please visit the Office of Postsecondary Education website for the Current-Year Low-Income Levels, or just submit an application with your TAXABLE INCOME documented and we can determine your eligibility for you. Please see the information below regarding financial verification.
All students MUST complete the form in STEP 2 above to verify financial eligibility. The form is available below for download and indicates the different forms of acceptable financial verification.
TRiO ASEMS is specifically for University of Arizona undergraduates pursuing majors in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM), including health sciences, who meet at least one of the following:
- First generation college student (neither parent has completed a 4-year degree)
- Demonstrated financial need, or come from a limited income family
- Have a documented disability verified by the Disability Resources Center