Pima-UAZ STEM Bridge Application
Pima-UAZ STEM Bridge Application Information:
- Applications for Fall 2021 are now open. Please read all of the information below and then click the link at the bottom of the page to apply.
- The priority deadline for admission is September 13th, 2021 at midnight. Applications after the priority deadline will continue to be accepted only if there are additional spots remaining in the program.
- There are a limited number of openings available each year and interviews are scheduled as applications are received. Students should apply early for best consideration.
- Students who submit an application by the priority deadline will be notified of admissions decisions in July.
- When applying, you will be asked to complete the following steps. We recommend that you have the documents ready to upload when you begin the application:
- Upload a screenshot or print out from MyPima that shows all classes taken at Pima and grades received
- Verify your low-income status by completing the Pima-UAZ Bridge Financial Verification Form (see below).
- You will be asked to submit the name and email address for one academic reference. The recommender should be a STEM professor at Pima who can speak to your academic ability and potential to succeed in a STEM major. Please be prepared to enter this information by getting permission from the professor in advance. Once the application is submitted, the professor will receive an email from us with information on how to complete the recommendation request.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to complete a phone interview once the completed application has been received.
- Once you are ready, click here to apply: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3UUgvlykE5laZYW