ASEMS-T Application Information:
- Applications for Fall 2018 are now open. There are a limited number of openings available and applicants are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. Students should apply early for best consideration. Link to application: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9MLklVaiWlCOUtf
- For priority consideration, completed applications should be submitted by 11:59pm on July 1st, 2018. We will continue to accept applications after that date only if space in the program remains.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to an interview following review of their application. Members from the ASEMS Board of Directors will review application materials and transcripts to make admissions decisions.
- If you prefer to complete a paper application, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 621-3310.
S-STEM Scholarship Application Instructions:
- Complete the regular ASEMS-T application here: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9MLklVaiWlCOUtf
- Once the application is submitted, please email Lupita Mendez at email@example.com and let her know that you wish to be considered for the S-STEM program.
- If selected for S-STEM consideration, you will be required to provide a letter of recommendation from a recent faculty member (STEM faculty preferred) and provide proof of financial need.
- Applications will be reviewed and considered on a rolling basis so it is recommended that students complete the application as soon as possible. Once all scholarship funds have been designated, the S-STEM program will stop considering applicants. The priority deadline to apply for the ASEMS S-STEM Transfer Program is June 1, 2018.